Your NVSS membership is a real bargain!
Click $$$$$ to see what you get....
Keep in softball shape this winter:
NVSS Sponsored Programs.
1. Winter Conditioning Program. Held at the Springfield Sportsplex. Members can elect one or more days a week, with each day of the week charging $50 for each session. Two sessions: 7 Nov – 17 Jan; 20 Jan –end of March.
--M/Tu/Th/Fr follow a general format of stretching and strength exercises, throwing warmups, fielding exercises, then batting against both live pitching and a pitching machine.
--Wed format is stretching followed by throwing and a simulated game.
-Mon/Fri 10-12: contact Marty Pfeifer
-Tu/Th 09:30-11:30: contact Marty Pfeifer
-Wed 09:30-11:30: contact Dave Scheele
-Tu/Th 11:30- 13:30: contact John Ray; second session is wait list only.
2. Spring Conditioning Program: Held at the James Lee Community Center. Stretching and Strengthening exercises, followed by throwing. Batting if field conditions allow. Runs 4 Feb through 27 March. Free for NVSS members.
Tue and Fri 10-12: contact Frank Roberts, Brian Payne or Tom Redmond.
3. Pitching Instruction: Tu/Th 11:30--13:00. Springfield Sportsplex. $40/$80. 21 Jan-26 Mar. Limited to 15. Contact Chuck Teaman or Chuck Leone.
NOT NVSS Sponsored:
1. Contact John Brown to join Wait List. Tu and Thur 9-12 in Reston. Late Nov to end of March. Fee unknown.
2. Contact Beth or George Hersey for availability. 10 Mondays starting in Jan. $70. Dulles Sportsplex 9-12.
3. Pitching Practice. Mondays, 9:00—10:30. Dulles Sportsplex. 6 Jan-31 Mar. $70. Contact Baz Baziluik.
NVSS SlowPitch earned 2019 GRAND AWARD!
Click Apex icon for details......
If you have a question about or a suggestion for this website, fill out the form below and click the Send button. A response will follow as soon as possible.